Klarstein Syphon Vacuum Coffee Maker • 360 ° Base • LCD Display • Touch Operation • 500 Watts • Keep-warm Function • Automatic and Manual Preparation Mode • Black
Gourmet digital coffee maker with siphon brewing system and display for gourmet coffee at home. Simply and stylishly enjoy excellent coffee: the Klarstein Drop coffee maker in the siphon process. Top features: Gourmet coffee at home: digital vacuum coffee maker with display in the siphon brewing processSimple operation: automatic and manual preparation
Gourmet digital coffee maker with siphon brewing system and display for gourmet coffee at home.
Simply and stylishly enjoy excellent coffee: the Klarstein Drop coffee maker in the siphon process.
Gourmet coffee at home: digital vacuum coffee maker with display in the siphon brewing processSimple operation: automatic and manual preparation mode with digital touch displayWell-tempered: 500 watts of power ensure the correct water temperature for full-bodied coffee enjoymentCoffee pleasure: full aroma without over-extractionHot: glass carafe with built-in hot plateImmediately ready for use: electrical device without gas burnerAlways aromatic: replaceable filter with return systemEasy to clean: extraction vessel can be completely dismantled
Scope of delivery:
1 x device base1 x glass carafe1 x tank with filter1 x cover1 x coffee spoon1 x stirring barEnglish user manual (other languages: Spanish)
Dimensions base: approx. 4.73 x 1.38 x 20.5 inches (WxHxD)Dimensions maker: approx. 4.73 x 11.82 x 6.3 inches (WxHxD)Total dimensions: approx. 6.5 x 13.19 x 20.5 inches (WxHxD)Weight base: approx. 1.18 lbWeight maker: approx. 0.62 lbWeight carafe: approx. 0.95 lbTotal weight: approx. 2.75 lbCable length: approx. 31.5 inches
- DESIGN: The Klarstein Syphon coffee maker is a vacuum coffee maker for preparing your own gourmet coffee at home. It impresses with its easy handling, the extraordinary design and the always outstanding experience of purely delicious coffee taste.
- EASY PREPARATION: Simply add water to the jug and powder to the top, then switch on the base. Immediately, the water will start to heat up. After about 2 minutes, an overpressure is created, which presses the water in the coffee maker upwards.
- VACUUM TECHNOLOGY: In the upper tank, select the mode on the display. When the temperature lowers after a short brewing time, a vacuum is created in the pot which pulls the finished coffee downwards. The coffee grounds remain in the top of the tank.
- SELECTABLE MODES: An automatic mode in the base of the Klarstein coffee maker makes sure that the coffee can be prepared quickly in the blink of an eye. If so desired, a manual mode can also be activated if you wish to have a longer brewing time.
- PERFECT RESULTS: The correct water temperature for the best coffee is always guaranteed, ensuring that an over-extraction will not take place. For ease of use, the jug itself can be rotated in all directions on the base and removed from the machine.