KitchenAid KCM0802ER Pour Over Coffee Brewer, Empire Red
The new KitchenAid pour over coffee maker combines the flavor and control of the manual pour over process with the programmability and convenience of a traditional coffee maker. Product Features Meets the Gold Cup standards of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA). Mimics the manual pour over process delivering consistent infused flavor without the
The new KitchenAid pour over coffee maker combines the flavor and control of the manual pour over process with the programmability and convenience of a traditional coffee maker.
- Meets the Gold Cup standards of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Mimics the manual pour over process delivering consistent infused flavor without the manual effort.
- Visual display shows each step of the brewing process, from heating, to pouring and then steeping.
- Heats the water to the optimal range of 198°F -204°F at the top of the brewer and therefore minimizes heat loss during the extraction process.
- Product Dimensions 11.3(L) x 8.7(W) x 15.1(H) inches
- The one touch medium and dark roast settings allow you to taste all the subtleties and flavor within these different roasts.
- Includes starter pack of #4 paper filters, 8-cup glass carafe, coffee scoop
Pricey – But Excellent Coffee Maker for Coffee Snobs I took a leap of faith and decided to give this (relatively new) KitchenAid Pour Over Coffee Brewer (KCM0802MS) a shot. I’m very picky about coffee makers, and oddly enough, nobody seems to make the perfect one. That aside, the price on this one is a bit on the high side, but not too out of line. Time will tell how long it lasts, but after a month of daily, often twice-daily operation… I like it!
This Coffee Snob LOVES This Coffee Maker When Guests Are Visiting! After reading some other reviews (including some on the Kitchenaid company product site) I was not sure what to expect. Would it take too long? Is the water reservoir really too narrow at the top to allow for easy filling? Will it leak? Well, I have used it several times so far and my answer to all three of those critical questions is “No.” Mine worked perfectly well and I experienced no problems with it whatever. I was delighted.
Best dang cup of coffee this side of the Mississippi. Reading through the reviews makes me see that some people are just way too picky. There is absolutely no problems with this coffee maker. Actually it produces the best cup of coffee you could ever imagine brewing at home. It does not take as long as some say. It takes about 7 mins to fully brew a full 8 cup pot. About the same as a regular auto drip maker. I use good quality fresh ground coffee beans and melitta brand #4 natural cone filters. I fill the coffee filter to the dots it tells me to…