3-pack OnePurify MWF Water Filter Replacement Cartridge for Kenmore, GE, Aqua Fresh, Swift Green, Water Sentinel, Brita, Hotpoint
This OnePurify refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block that provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on it’s surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and
This OnePurify refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block that provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on it’s surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. This filter should not be used with water that is micro biologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter. This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Tastes and Odors.
MWF compatible filter removes the following contaminants: 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5 99.90% of Lead at pH 8.5 94.50% of Mercury at pH 6.5 96.60% of Mercury at pH 8.5 99.92% of Asbestos 89.60% of Benzene 99.90% of P-Dichlorobenzene 99.99% of Cysts 98.70% of Carbofuran 97.00% of Chlorine 99.10% of Turbidity 97.60% of Particulates (Class I)
• All filters are certified to be free from leaks if properly installed and to function with the latest modifications from the OEM. All components NSF-42/53 certified.
• The Activated Carbon Block Filter inside has NSF42/53 approval. The quality of the filter is the same or better than the OEM branded filter.
• Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
MATERIAL: NSF Coconut shell Activated Carbon;
MICRON RATE: 0.5 Micron;
OPERATING TEMP.: 39-125 degrees Fahrenheit;
MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE: 20-120psi;
FLOW RATE: 0.8 GPM;
FILTRATION LIFE: 6 months/300Gal *Depends on water quality and level of contaminants.
- Simple, 1-step installation. Get the same OEM performance without compromising quality or flow rate
- Your family deserves healthy, crystal clear drinking water. NSF/ANSI certified to remove chlorine and other contaminants
- CERTIFIED AND TESTED by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI 42 standards. Manufactured in an ISO9001 / FDA Registered facility.
- For optimum performance change your filter every 6 months. Included with your purchase is a set of reminder stickers to remind you when it’s time to change
- Removes chlorine tastes and odors, while retaining minerals which may be beneficial to health