Espro 1232C-CU-FFP P5 Coffee Press P5-32oz, Glass and Copper, FFP, 32 Ounce,
Product de script I on the Espro press is designed to take the customer’s own carefully crafted preferences – the bean and roast, the leaf – and Marry them with a perfected environment for brewing. Two innovations are at the heart of the process. First, espro’s patented double micro-filter gives people the distinct, rich flavor
Product de script I on the Espro press is designed to take the customer’s own carefully crafted preferences – the bean and roast, the leaf – and Marry them with a perfected environment for brewing. Two innovations are at the heart of the process. First, espro’s patented double micro-filter gives people the distinct, rich flavor they’d expect, without all the mess associated with a traditional press. And second, the design of the press and filters prevents over-extracted Coffee or tea from entering the beverage once the plunger is pushed down. For French-press Coffee lovers, the Espro press accomplishes what was previously impossible: deep and rich flavor, with all the aromatic oils, yet without any grit in their cup. Espro in we’re in the midst of a Renaissance. Blends are giving way to single varietals. Freshness is being carefully managed. The stories of the Farmer and responsible Agriculture are becoming known. Quality is being rewarded and consumers are becoming connoisseurs. At Espro, we’re proud to be a vital part of that movement. We craft tools that help people make better Coffee, tea, and espresso. We are obsessed with combining time-tested brewing techniques with technology and innovation to bring the form and function of our products to the highest ideal. We are dedicated to flavor and process and craft and creativity. Everything we do supports Coffee and tea lovers to make their best cup – simply, every day, all over the world. That’s what we mean when we say, Espro make it better reviews Wired – a French press that works. Wine spectator – the best press pot I’ve ever used. New York times – the payoff is a rich, clean, aromatic cup of Coffee. And the insulated container, which maintains the Coffee temperature, is lovely enough to go on the table. Martha Stewart – it works! The result is a richly flavored, super aromatic cup of Coffee without the usual silt in the bottom. Popular science – it definitely achieves its goal to bring a press-pot cup of Coffee without the grit. . . Since it’s noticeably lighter and cleaner I’m almost tempted to put it in its own 2015, the Espro travel press received the specialty Coffee Association of America Best New product Award, and the Coffee fest best New product Award. In 2016, the Espro press P5 received the specialty Coffee Association of America Best New product Award, and the world tea Expo best New product Award. Friends for life We design products that make better Coffee, tea, and espresso, and are built to last. We customers are not satisfied with an Espro Product when they receive it, or if one of our products does not perform over time, they may return it to us for a repair, replacement, or refund. Damage due to improper use, Lack of cleaning, or wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
- EXPLORE YOUR INNER BARISTA – We’d like to introduce you to the ESPRO Press P5, the simplest way to brew coffee you’ll love. It’s elegant, durable, and kicks the grit out of traditional French presses.
- GRIT & GRINDS FREE – Unlike other presses, the patented double micro-filter gives you deep, rich flavor without any grit in your cup
- SAFE AND WARM – We made the P5 with a unique Safety Lock to keep the glass firmly in place, and the glass is 40% thicker than a traditional press, for warmth and durability
- EXTRACTION THAT STOPS ON A DIME – After pressing, extraction stops instantly, so every sip tastes perfect
- FRIENDS FOR LIFE – We even guarantee it for life – let’s all raise a cup to that
- 32 oz press serves 2-4 people; copper plated stainless steel; in frustration free packaging; BPA, BPS, and phthalate free