Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by Breville with Aeroccino, Matte Black
Nespresso is constantly evolving the way you drink espresso and coffee. Offering freshly brewed coffee with crema as well as delicious, authentic Espresso, the Vertuo machine conveniently makes four cup sizes: 1.35 oz espresso, 5 oz Gran Lungo, 8 oz coffee and 14 oz Alto all at the touch of a button. It uses two
Nespresso is constantly evolving the way you drink espresso and coffee. Offering freshly brewed coffee with crema as well as delicious, authentic Espresso, the Vertuo machine conveniently makes four cup sizes: 1.35 oz espresso, 5 oz Gran Lungo, 8 oz coffee and 14 oz Alto all at the touch of a button. It uses two different capsule sizes: large capsule for Coffee and a small one for Espresso.
Vertuo coffee makers deliver a perfect cup of coffee time after time, thanks to Centrifusion, a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso. Vertuo uses an intelligent extraction system that recognizes each Grand Cru blend. Thanks to a barcode on the rim of the capsule, the brewing parameters are adjusted by the machine, with no need to change settings. This delivers the best in-cup result for your chosen variety – at the touch of a single button. The capsule is automatically ejected after brewing, with only 15-20 seconds of pre-heating time, while the automatic energy-saving function switches the machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity, consuming less energy.
Each machine includes a welcome set with 12 VertuoLine capsules, each with varying intensities and taste profiles. The bundle also includes the Aeroccino 3. It provides a smooth, finely textured hot or cold fresh milk froth for your coffee recipes via an ultra simple and fast automatic system, in a few seconds, without noise or vibration. The Aeroccino also heats milk for your Caffè Latte or Cappuccino.
- Create exceptional freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso at the touch of a single button; Designed for use with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules
- One convenient machine for two cup sizes, 7.7 fl. oz. Coffee and 1.35 fl. oz. Espresso, via two different capsule sizes: large capsule for Coffee and a small capsule for Espresso
- Deliver a perfect cup of coffee or espresso time after time, thanks to CentrifusionTM technology, a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso. The machine delivers the optimal in-cup results for each blend using capsule-specific brewing with barcode reading.
- Includes 54 oz. water tank and 17 count used capsule container. Each machine includes a welcome set with 12 Nespresso VertuoLine capsules with unique aroma profiles.
- To create the perfect finish to your coffee or espresso, the new Aeroccino 3 milk frother is included.
Great Affordable Easy to use Expresso maker Firstly; my wife and I are huge coffee lovers. We spend a few hundred a month on Starbucks, CB&TL and Peets (sadly). We’ve used keurigs, the Vue and other home pod systems. We were looking for a coffe maker that 1) makes good espresso/latte 2) makes good coffee 3) doesn’t require massive clean up and 4) doesn’t cost $1200. This one beats all I’ve tried and meets all the criteria.I’d held off the Nespresso because you have to order the pods and it didn’t make regular cups of coffee. Both…
A great little machine I purchased this Nespresso VertuoLine coffee machine to replace my two failing Kuerig machines. I am extremely happy that I did buy this instead of another Keurig machine.Initially, I intended on buying the Cusinart K cup machine. But after reading the reviews here, I became extremely hesitant. The chief complaint was the cup not filling all the way, which is similar to the same issue that has plagued my two machines. After talking it over with my wife, she suggested getting a…
Awesome. I have used this machine for about a week, and it is awesome! I had used an espresso machine frequently years ago, but got sick of the grinding, prepping, priming, etc., especially before work in the morning. So, I eventually gave up and bought a plain-ole coffee maker. Unfortunately, “regular” coffee, to me, tastes like hot water. I even tried a Kuerig, but returned it within a month – it was more convenient, but the coffees are no higher quality than any grocery-store brand coffee. So I…