Klarstein Passionata Rossa 15 • Espresso Machine • 1470 Watts • 6 Cups • Automatic Pressure Release • Includes Steam Nozzle for Frothing Milk • Silver
Elegant espresso machine with max. 1,470 watts of power and 15 bar pump pressure. Practical steam nozzle for frothing milk for cappuccinos. Partially demountable construction with stainless steel components. Available colours & variants: Silver 15 Bar, Red 15 Bar (Article 10031701), Silver 20Bar (Article 10031702), Red 20 Bar (Article 10031703) Top Features: • Powerful: espresso
Elegant espresso machine with max. 1,470 watts of power and 15 bar pump pressure.
Practical steam nozzle for frothing milk for cappuccinos.
Partially demountable construction with stainless steel components.
Available colours & variants: Silver 15 Bar, Red 15 Bar (Article 10031701), Silver 20
Bar (Article 10031702), Red 20 Bar (Article 10031703)
• Powerful: espresso machine with max. 1,470 watts of power and 15 bar of pressure
• Elegant: Stylish design for modern kitchens
• Multifunctional: Steam nozzle for frothing milk and preparing hot drinks
• Small, yet powerful package: compact housing with cup tray and stainless steel
• Always ready: Large water tank with a volume of approx. 43 oz
• Colour: silver
• Power: max. 1,470 watts
• Pump pressure: 15 bar
• Volume of water tank: 43 oz (6 cups)
• Automatic pressure release
• Removable drip tray with stainless steel grid
• Removable nozzle attachment
• Non-slip rubber pads
• Power supply: 110-120 V~ | 50/60 Hz
• 1 x device
• 1 x measuring spoon
• User manual in English (other languages: Spanish)
• Dimensions: approx. 15.4 x 14.6 x 10.6 in. (LxWxH)
• Cable length: approx. 37 in
• Weight: approx. 8 Lbs
- LUXURIOUS DESIGN: The Klarstein Passionata Rossa 15 ss espresso machine lends kitchens and office spaces a great optical shine, with a stylish design featuring brushed stainless steel surfaces and colour components made of high-quality plastic.
- PRACTICAL HANDLING: Once the coffee is ready, cleaning is usually possible shortly after consumption. Particularly practical is the removable drip tray with stainless steel mesh, which allows for the subsequent cleaning to be done very easily.
- GREAT HIGHLIGHT: Another highlight of the Klarstein espresso maker is the steam nozzle, with which milk can be foamed in an instant to enjoy a delicious cappuccino or to adjust other hot drinks with the milk froth according to your own preferences.
- VOLUMINOUS: The removable water tank holds a volume of 1.3 qt. That provides enough water for 6 cups, and you can make two cups at the same time. While additional cups are being prepared, a hot plate on the lid keeps finished drinks warm.
- QUALITY: In 2008, Klarstein began turning the world of household goods upside down. The combination of high-quality materials and modern design inspires many hobby cooks. The range extends from refrigerators and mixers to air conditioning units.
“How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.” I had been in a state of cappuccino-mourning for a year with the death of my Krups. I couldn’t justify $500 for a decent espresso machine. Seeing this one was a fluke, but the specs impressed me, so I put it on the wish list with a few more expensive machines. How could anything this low-priced be worthwhile?The answer: The genius of German engineering! No automation, no programmable buttons, no fancy FET switches with flimsy interfaces, just well engineered parts for the parts…
So far, so good I have spent weeks researching various models in depth and finally made the decision to purchase this unit – a relative unknown, at least in the US – due to the handful of European reviews, which were generally good, and over one of the much more automatic (and expensive) units that are currently so popular.First a disclaimer – I just received this unit yesterday and have made a few cups of espresso, so will likely update this review over time. However, given the very few reviews…
Better than I expected I was skeptical for obvious reasons but I also did not want to pop for a high end machine just yet. Well, my first attempt ever at making espresso was a success with this machine. I even made the perfect froth too which resulted in quite the nice cappuccino using illy coffee. The unit has some weight to it so it doesn’t move around easily. Any machine will need a little holding when engaging the funnel thing. So, if this thing lasts a couple few years I feel I will have gotten my monies…