Coldbroo by Broo Coffee Goods Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker, 1-Liter Glass Infusion Bottle with Permanent Stainless Steel Filter
Coldbroo is about to take your daily coffee routine to the next level. Are you finally tired of that watery, flavorless iced coffee you make at home? Pouring hot coffee from the drip coffee maker over ice and just watching it melt and dilute your hopes of a delicious coffee drink? Of course you are.
Coldbroo is about to take your daily coffee routine to the next level.
Are you finally tired of that watery, flavorless iced coffee you make at home? Pouring hot coffee from the drip coffee maker over ice and just watching it melt and dilute your hopes of a delicious coffee drink?
Of course you are. That’s why you’re here getting in on the secret the coffee shop pros use to make that amazing iced coffee you couldn’t quite recreate at home… until now!
Coldbroo is the simplest way to make cold-brew coffee – the best coffee for iced coffee. Just add your favorite freshly ground beans to the stainless steel infusion column and fill the sleek glass carafe with cool filtered water. Wait 12 to 24 hours depending on the strength you desire. Remove the infusion column and you’re ready to pour the most flavorful coffee you’ve ever tasted into a tall glass of ice and add the flavorings you love.
Don’t waste another morning on lackluster iced coffee. Stop icing down hot drip coffee and start making iced coffee like the pros!
- FOOD-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL AND BOROSILICATE GLASS CONSTRUCTION – No cheap plastic parts to retain odors and off flavors. Your coffee will always taste just as delicious as the first batch. Plus, you’ll feel relieved knowing there’s no BPA or other chemicals leaching into your coffee. With Coldbroo you get nothing but clean, pure coffee… every time!
- MODERN LAB-INSPIRED DESIGN – You can bet your favorite coffee shop isn’t using a mason jar or a plastic pitcher to make the cold brew for your iced coffee. Why should you have to? It’s so much more fun to feel like a mad coffee scientist!
- UNBELIEVABLY SMOOTH COFFEE – Ever wondered why your coffee doesn’t taste the way ground coffee smells? Hot brewing extracts the wrong flavor compounds from the beans. With cold brewing, your coffee will finally taste the way you always thought it should. Plus it will keep your tummy happy. Hot brewed coffee has a ton of acidity that throws your body off for the entire day. Cold brewed coffee contains only 33% of that acid content. Smile on, tummy!
- EASY-CLEAN PERMANENT FILTER – Never spend another cent after this purchase on filters. We don’t ask you to keep buying wool or paper filters to enjoy your daily fix. Plus, when you simply slip the filter column out of the carafe, you avoid having to fish out a sloppy, dripping mesh bag from your fresh coffee like other methods require you to do.
- COFFEE WITH A CONSCIENCE – Broo Coffee Goods donates 5% of its profits to help improve international labor conditions. Let’s support our fellow humans who work so hard to produce the coffee we get to enjoy.