Espresso Machine, Aicook 3.5Bar Espresso Coffee Maker, Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Milk Frother, Espresso Maker with Steamer, Black
AICOOK COFFEE MAKER, JUST FOR YOU 3.5bar Espresso Machine Capachino Machine Espresso Maker with Steamer Note:1.Don’t pour water into tank immediately after making espresso coffee, wait about 1 minutes at least2.Don’t open the lid when making espresso coffee What Includes within the package: 1x Espresso cappuccino maker 1x User’s manual in English 1x Glass Carafe
AICOOK COFFEE MAKER, JUST FOR YOU
3.5bar Espresso Machine Capachino Machine Espresso Maker with Steamer
1.Don’t pour water into tank immediately after making espresso coffee, wait about 1 minutes at least
2.Don’t open the lid when making espresso coffee
What Includes within the package:
1x Espresso cappuccino maker
1x User’s manual in English
1x Glass Carafe
1x Metal funnel
1x Stainless steel filter
1x Plastic measuring spoon
1, Fill the reservoirs with water and screw very tight.
2, Power on and start heat water.
3, Put coffee grounds into filter and tamp tight, no more than 4, clean grounds on filter edge to prevent leaking.
4, Insert and lock the filter properly.
5, Switch to coffee mode to brew coffee, switch steam mode to froth milk.
6, To avoid leaking, coffee dregs stick on seal ring should be cleaned after uses.
7, Ensure switch is in off , and cool down the boiler after brewing and frothing.
8, The stainless steel filter inside the funnel is dishwasher safe, but not the funnel.
9, Please turn off the power and unplug, if you don’t want to brew anymore.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: It’s super easy to use the 3.5 bar espresso machine to brew really superior tasting coffee, Can brew 4 cups (240 ml) espresso coffee at a time.
- BUILT-IN STEAM WAND: You can create a rich and creamy foam for lattes and cappuccinos with steam wand, enjoy cappuccino, latte at home!
- REMOVABLE UNITS: The drip tray and nozzle can be removed, makes it easier to clean.
- COMPACT DESIGN: It’s also compact machine that would not take up too much space of your counter.
- NOTICE: Please ensure the handle has been turn to the “lock” position before start brewing coffee, you can see the lock logo on the head of the machine. By the way, we advice you to use the medium ground to brew coffee.